From my perspective, in 2015 we will see: - FCC favor Net Neutrality; - The
If your world is filled with words such as Cloud-based, IPTV, multi-screen video, SAAS, HEVC, big data, e-commerce, e-security, data warehousing, etc., and you need a tech PR firm who understands your business, you’ve looked in the right place. HighTech PR Founder and CEO Tammy Snook Quezada is known as an out-of-the-box strategic planner and marketing communicator who specializes in the cable, broadband, IPTV, telecom, mobile and Internet space.
She is results-driven with an excellent reputation for company leadership positioning, product branding, and generating outstanding media coverage for her clients. Her work has resulted in company mergers and acquisitions (Global IP Solutions/Google, Arroyo/Cisco, N2Broadband/Tandberg), doubling of stock price (Pace, SeaChange), and tripling of media coverage (itaas, Pediavision, Solis Energy, Zenverge, Envivio) using creative ideas that work. Companies like Time Warner Cable NYSE: TWC , Verizon NYSE: VZ, Bright House Networks, Comcast NASDAQ: CMCSA , Cisco NASDAQ: CSCO, and Siemens NYSE: SI have hired Tammy for her outstanding marketing communications and technology PR expertise.
HighTech Public Relations, Inc.
Envivio Puts Halo™ Over Full Apple Product Line Envivio’s newest Halo™ Video Solution Supports Full
Tammy joined Envivio as a consulting resource and hit the ground running. She conducted a comprehensive audit of our communications and then built a strong PR plan. Tammy drove our media relations successfully through multiple trade shows, launches and events, as well as developing our messaging, and working in-depth with the product team to create compelling and consistent content for our product pages on the website. Tammy's industry knowledge is encyclopedic, her network of contacts is wide and I highly recommend working with her. - Judith Coley, VP-Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
- “It has been a great pleasure to work with Tammy on a broad set of marketing and communication initiatives. She has a very good knowledge of the media and cable industry. She grasps new concepts very quickly, turns them into compelling stories and knows the right people to talk to. She combines strategic thinking with very efficient tactical activities: a pretty rare and valuable combination of talents.”
- "I have worked with Tammy through Time Warner Cable, High Tech Public Relations, and SeaChange. She has a clear understanding of the PR field within our industry and she has a history of putting together a crisp plan to accomplish the company goals and execute on the corporate strategy. Tammy thinks outside of traditional communication practices and I highly recommend her."
- “Pace Micro Technology, the world’s largest dedicated developer of digital set-top box technology, decided to enter the very competitive US digital television marketplace. Since our entry we have secured business with two out of the top three cable operators in the country, Time Warner Cable and Comcast Cable. HighTech PR has been an integral part of this massive success. Through their tireless efforts in the creation of our overall corporate message, brand values and positioning, HighTech PR has made Pace Micro Technology Americas a known player in a very crowded industry.”
- “High Tech PR has successfully built our media relationships nationally, regionally and locally. High profile national outlets like Businessweek, regional magazines like Florida Trend and local TV news stories continue to help us leverage our success into new markets.”
- “Recently HighTech Public Relations came to the rescue of a 45-page telecom industry white paper that Siemens was leading and involved contributors from seven companies. Despite the topic’s complexity, the number of different contributors and an extremely tight timeframe, HighTech came through on time and on budget. I was extremely impressed and highly recommend their services.”
- “Tammy Snook is an industry insider. Her contacts and connections in the PayTV, consumer electronics, and technology industries are just the foundation of her success. Tammy also brings a great deal of industry understanding and an unparalleled background to bring her clients tremendous results. She is a pleasure to work with and happens to be a great person as well.”
- “More often than not PR firm rolls out their big guns for kick-off meetings and really impress with a slick presentation but soon after you’re left with a rookie who is still learning at your expense – and your PR folds like a cheap suit. That isn’t the case with HighTech PR – they are the big guns. Experienced and professional, HighTech PR delivers results. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Tammy. The service has been second to none.”
- “Tammy is a go-to expert on public relations and marketing for people, companies, and products. I carry a number of lessons with me, learned from Tammy, about public speaking and interviews, as well as techniques for public promotion of our company and products. Professional, knowledgable, and effective. No need to consider anyone else, I wouldn’t.”
- “Tammy is a very professional and hard worker that takes the job to the next level. She is always looking at ways to improve things for all involved: the employees, the company and the bottom line. I would highly recommend Tammy and would be honored to work with her again at any organization.”
- “Symmetricom needed an expert PR team to get us noticed in the cable industry and we sought out HighTech PR as they came highly recommended to me. In less than six short months, with more than 50 interviews, excellent media coverage, byline article and white paper placements, and solid advertising opportunities, Symmetricom has definitely been noticed thanks to HighTech PR. With such long time industry veterans leading our PR efforts, I would welcome the opportunity to work with HighTech PR again.”
- “Tammy is a brilliant public relations professional who continues to show an uncanny ability to communicate complex and subtle concepts to the world’s press. I first worked with Tammy in the media fish-bowl of the Time Warner Full Service Network. I continue to value Tammy’s insights into the rapidly changing world of IP video transformation and her ability to handle marketing and communications functions with an innovative and engaging style.”
- “I have hired Tammy twice in two very different circumstances, and the results were outstanding both times. In the first instance, I had to bring a demoralized team of ~70 software engineers under new management. Tammy and her team executed an offsite retreat that resulted in universal “buy-in” to refreshed goals, and new rigor in the team. The second time I hired High Tech, I had a smaller team, of more senior people in an Patent think tank. We needed to bring our aspirations into a structure of actionable objectives, and Tammy’s team came into our offices, led us through a series of “white-board” sessions, and helped us disgorge and capture the best thinking of the team. I’m proud to offer my highest recommendation.”
- “We use High Tech PR for an ongoing, high profile internal project, and have come to rely on them for consistently thorough results. It’s a pleasure working with Tammy.”
- “As a chip startup in the highly competitive operator space, we need solid execution in all areas. Tammy quickly and successfully set up interviews with a large number of influential publications, getting our name and story out to a broad audience. Among her many assets, Tammy has a stellar set of relevant contacts in the PayTV space that help us expand our reach. I appreciate her talents and highly recommend her.”
- “HTPR has been a valuable partner to Zodiac Interactive. We continue to rely on your professionalism and ability to get us great visibility, even during slow news times. Your contacts and knowledge of this industry is what sets you apart from other PR firms, and we’d like to thank you for all your hard work over the years keeping Zodiac top of mind with key media and analysts.”
- " Since engaging with HighTech PR services, we have seen tremendous growth in our market exposure. With just five weeks under contract, HighTech PR arranged market exposure for an IPTV workshop and brainstorming event we held in San Jose. We have since seen substantial increase in our analyst coverage, partnerships with trade organizations, speaking opportunities, and media coverage. Tammy Snook is the President of HighTech PR and she has enjoyed a long career in the cable and telecom space holding executive positions at Comcast, Time Warner, and GTE. Her list of credentials are extensive. We have been very pleased with her work over the past year and it is a pleasure to introduce you to this fine organization.”
- “Thanks for all you’ve done. You and your team are a class act.“
- “I just wanted to take a second out of this hectic day to thank HTPR for all the hard work you have done to this point for N2 Broadband. When I call HTPR, problems are getting solved and that is of very high value to me as we continue to grow. I feel better knowing you guys will deliver on your end and make it easier for me to drive projects to completion. Thanks and keep working as hard as you have.”
- “I am very proud of what we managed to accomplish for Arroyo. Furthermore, it was a blast working with both of you! You did a great job for us, and I am very grateful for all your efforts and enthusiasm.”
- “HighTech PR has provided us with complete coverage of all our communications needs. From speaking engagements and analyst interviews to press releases and news stories, the team at HighTech has been a critical part of our success — helping us to tell our story in a compelling, cost-efficient manner.”
- “Getting a small business recognized as a market leader is a non-trivial effort. Tammy has demonstrated time and time again her ability to position our company as a “must watch, industry trend setter” in one of the most highly competitive business environments. Any business that wants to build their brand, market awareness and public/media relations should engage Tammy in those efforts.”
- I was hired by Tammy Snook to design a company logo with usage guidelines to ensure future branding consistency. I found Tammy to be very decisive and a pleasure to work with.
- Tammy did a great job for Pace Plc during the early days when Pace was coming into the US Set Top Box market. This was not an easy brief and with a long development period before volume sales there was not a huge amount of money. Tammy knows the business, she was very easy to work with, always professional and did a great job for us.
- I had the pleasure of working with Tammy while at Pace and at a start-up. She delivers on her commitments, and I will hire her again when the need arises.
- Tammy has an amazing combination of technology understanding and media skills. She combines a strong knowledge of the TV and communication industry with an ability to identify and optimize media communication. If you need to get some publicity for your company, you should contact Tammy.
- Tammy is a conscientious and very talented communications professional. We worked together when she was in charge of publicizing Time Warner Cable’s groundbreaking Full Service Network, an early interactive cable network in Orlando. Tammy impressed me with her “take charge” attitude that served TWC well. She organized and executed a comprehensive communications program that put the FSN on the map. I know she has gone on to do similar outstanding work for a variety of tech clients. I look forward to the possibility of working with her again. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for a consummate PR pro who produces high ROI results. Feel free to contact me for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have hired Tammy twice in two very different circumstances, and the results were outstanding both times. In the first instance, I had to bring a demoralized team of ~70 software engineers under new management. Tammy and her team executed an offsite retreat that resulted in universal "buy-in" to refreshed goals, and new rigor in the team. The second time I hired High Tech, I had a smaller team, of more senior people in an Patent think tank. We needed to bring our aspirations into a structure of actionable objectives, and Tammy's team came into our offices, led us through a series of "white-board" sessions, and helped us disgorge and capture the best thinking of the team. I'm proud to offer my highest recommendation.
- Tammy Snook is an industry insider. Her contacts and connections in the PayTV, consumer electronics, and technology industries are just the foundation of her success. Tammy also brings a great deal of industry understanding and an unparalleled background to bring her clients tremendous results. She is a pleasure to work with and happens to be a great person as well.
- I first worked with Tammy when I was at Zodiac Games. We were re-inventing the company as Zodiac Interactive, and Tammy was instrumental in making that a successful transition. She knows all the media outlets, and is exceptionally well-versed in the telecommunications industry. But best of all, she gets results! I highly recommend Tammy and her work!
- I had the pleasure of working with Tammy while I was a national technology news reporter and editor and she represented Pace, the up and coming cable TV technology vendor. Tammy unfailingly was prompt and expert at meeting my requests and unlike many in the communications game understood her client's business to a depth that enabled her to understand where they fit into my coverage.
- Tammy is a very professional and hard worker that takes the job to the next level. She is always looking at ways to improve things for all involved: the employees, the company and the bottom line. I would highly recommend Tammy and would be honored to work with her again at any organization.
- I worked with Tammy during the rollout of a the world's first video on-demand platform (TWC's Full Service Network). During the integration and launch of this platform Tammy led the PR and promtional efforts for the entire enterprise including communications and coordination with numerous local, national, and international public, government, and industry groups. Tammy was pleasant, professional, and a pleasure to work with.
- Getting a small business recognized as a market leader is a non-trivial effort. Tammy has demonstrated time and time again her ability to position our company as a "must watch, industry trend setter" in one of the most highly competitive business environments. Any business that wants to build there brand, market awareness and public/media relations should engage Tammy in those efforts.
- Tammy is clear-headed, and forward thinking. Happy to go the extra mile to resolve a problem. It was a pleasure to work with Tammy and her team at HTPR. She has a real understanding of our industry which helps in getting The Message over, and longstanding relationships with people across it so they listen.
- I worked with Tammy and her firm for several years during my tenure at Zodiac Interactive. Together we published many press releases that were very techical and detailed. Tammy's attention to detail and super-quick response time always accommodated our last second requests. I would work with Tammy again anytime and I am happy to endorse her!
- Tammy is an amazing PR professional. She creates and generates fabulous PR opportunities for highly technical companies. Tammy excels at managing the not so positive PR that a company may face as well - she is cool, calm and collected in the face of the storm, while keeping her inner strength visible who look up to or report to her. She is a blessing to have on any PR team.
- Tammy is a go-to expert on public relations and marketing for people, companies, and products. I carry a number of lessons with me, learned from Tammy, about public speaking and interviews, as well as techniques for public promotion of our company and products. Professional, knowledgable, and effective. No need to consider anyone else, I wouldn't.
- There are a handfull of really informed and professional PR providers that are willing to go the distance. Tammy is one. She has always been thorough, informed, and a delight to work with.